Your Personal Reloaders Logbook
Terms & Conditions (Human Readable) (Last Updated 2014-01-29 NZDT)
- We take Absolutely no Responsibility for any Injury or Loss of Money from use of the Reloaders Log Web Site
- We Do Not Guarantee the accuracy of the information with Reloaders Log Web Site. All information is as accurate as humanly possible. Please Contact Us if you see anything incorrect.
- Use this site and its information AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Terms and Conditions may change at any time
- Always stay within the official published manufacturer's specifications from reloading manuals
- Always use the official published manufacturer's manuals for all reloading information
- Do Not Exceed the offical published loads
If we ever need to shutdown ReloadersLog
- If you supplied a valid email address and logged into the site within the last 3 months before closure, you will be contacted via email (always check your Spam Folder) to login and download a tab seperated file of all your load data, range tests and inventory. You will have 1 month to do so.
- All your load information is private to you only (unless you would like to share it)
- Bullets, Brass, Primers and Powder may change naming conventions over time, but will essentially stay the same